La Musique

Monday, July 10, 2017

Job - employee

I have quitted my job as Event Executive which I have been waiting for the chances for like long time.

Reason of quitting the job is because comments from friends, colleague which saying company structure is small and doesn't have a bright prospect for me to grow with the low paid makes it even not worth.

From the 1st year of stepping into society world, i have been searching for the job that I really like, from account executive, debts collector, event executive & NOW sales which is a very different industry from my previous.

As from being account executive, I realised I have learned a lot from my previous superior in excel, which teaching me from mistake and YESH!! it is a big advantage to me, as my current boss will not teach me anything and ask me to sort yourselves out.
<3 nbsp="" p="">
Just wanted to share, I have gained different skills & experiences in all the different roles I involved in working life. <3 nbsp="" p="">

9:06 PM